Merton CIL Members
We currently have 213* members. Membership is free and you can leave at any time.
Five reasons why you should join as a member of Merton CIL
1. Jenny says the best thing about MCIL is its refreshments
2. Peter says that's only one of the reasons I go to the group meetings
3. Sami likes the social aspect
4. Ethel likes the learning aspect
5. Manny thinks this is how he can have a say in how MCIL is run
Become a Member
Becoming a member is easy, cost free and you will have a say in how we run our organisation. You will also recieve newsletters, invitations etc before everyone else! To become a member all you need to do is download the form below and return it to us via email or post.
Members Group Meetings
Members group meetings are run once a month and held at our offices in the Wandle Valley Resource Centre
For information on up and coming meetings please see here - http://www.mertoncil.org.uk/members/members-meetings/